Custom Search

Monday, August 29, 2011

It’s Rather Slow


I’ve just had my desktop reformatted,
Unbelievably, twice in this month!
The past days have been stressful,
Couldn’t get my important stuffs done!

Yet still, it’s rather slow!
Couldn’t perceive if it’s the connection
Or another conflict in programs,
But I need to get my stuffs done!

But I am tied to this situation,
I‘m afraid I need to keep up with it,
I would not be able to complete my task,
If I’ll let exasperation get the better of me.

It’s rather slow maybe,
But I’ll get there if I will not falter,
What will happen next?
It depends on how I will act!

It’s not that I can control things,
Rather, I can choose how I will respond
To things that happen unexpectedly
Even if it’s rather slow.

by Arnel Oroceo
a Free Verse
Copyright © August 2011 by Arnel Oroceo Of Verses and Rhymes
All Rights Reserved, International Copyright Secured

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Roll