Custom Search

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Don't Give Up by Janet Mullaly


I have come across this poem in my former English teacher's Facebook profile. I agree with the message of the poem and I believe that it's worth sharing even here on my personal poem blog. I just re-posted the image here so as not to confuse it with those poems that I have done personally.

Indeed, there are many struggles in life. There are circumstances that we need to face bravely even if our strength seems fading. We can still rise up if we will never give up. Our strength wanes but God is always there to help us. While we are here on this earth, we will face countless trials but if we know how to trust in God, we can experience how to be victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Roll